BiMedics Healthcare traded as BiMedics Auctions is a company registered in India whose registered office is at B-63, Old Janki Puri, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110050. The following terms and conditions listed below will be governed by the laws of the India to form a legal agreement between you “Buyer/s” and BiMedics Healthcare “BiMedics Auctions”.
1. Buyers acknowledges that a sale by auction IS NOT a consumer sale for the purposes of the Sale of Goods Act 1930 and the Buyer shall not seek to rely upon any conditions or warranties implied thereby or by any other legislation. All items/lots are sold “as is, where is” with no grading or guarantees irrespective of condition, wear, damage, and with all faults.
2. All prices exclude GST. All taxes arising from sales will be charged to Buyers, and will be added to the purchase price. BiMedics Auctions may refund the GST paid by the Buyer on the production of a completed bill of lading or relevant export document to the satisfaction of BiMedics Auctions.
3. The auctioneer reserves the right to at its discretion contact any bidders to collect a partial invoice payment during the live auction. If the total invoice amount including, but not limited to sale price, GST and buyer’s premium is less than the deposit, the remaining deposit funds will be refunded to the winning buyer’s credit card. All outstanding invoices must be paid within five business days of the auction. Outstanding invoices beyond five working days will be considered abandoned. Online buyers should be aware that any payment due that is not received in cleared funds by BiMedics Auctions will be taken from the credit card or debit card provided during registration.
4. Buyers agree to pay the purchase price in full. All outstanding invoices must be paid within five (5) business days of the auction. Outstanding invoices beyond five working days will be considered abandoned. On-line buyers should be aware that any payment due that is not received in cleared funds by BiMedics Auctions will be taken from the credit card or debit card provided during registration. BiMedics Auctions will charge a Buyer’s premium of 10% of the final sales price + GST. This will be added to hammer price.
5. Payments by cash will be limited to INR 5,00,000.
6. No purchases may be removed until full payment has been received.
7. Buyers or their agent(s) must pay for, accept delivery, and remove the items/lots purchased. Buyers are solely responsible for: packaging, loading, removing, shipping and all other costs associated with removing the items/lots; all risk of loss, damage and personal injury caused by removing the items/lots; repairing and restoring any loss or damage caused by removing the items/lots; providing adequate insurance for the items/lots from the fall of the hammer, and BiMedics Auctions reserves the right to request a copy of the insurance policy at any time.
8. Items/lots must be paid for and removed within five working days the auction. Items/lots not paid for and removed within the required time frame will subject to a 20% (of invoice value) re-lotting fee, without exception
9. Buyers are responsible for checking the quantities of the items/lots purchased. No adjustments in quantities will be made after the items/lots are collected by Buyer or Buyer’s agent.
10. Acceptance of bid is a commitment to purchase and legally binding on Buyer, its principals, or agents. Once a bid is accepted, neither BiMedics Auctions nor owners will be liable for any loss, shortage, damage or liability arising from or as a result of any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, negligence, any act or omission, strikes, industrial disputes, civil disruptions, war, terrorism, natural disaster, acts of God, and/or any other event or occurrence in or beyond BiMedics Auction’s or owner’s control. Buyers are advised to pre-arrange insurance coverage of their purchases on award of bid.
11. If, for any reason whatsoever, BiMedics Auctions fails to deliver an awarded item/lot, the BiMedics Auction’s sole liability shall be the return of any deposit or monies paid on said item/lot, and Buyer shall have no further claim whatsoever including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages. Items/lots may be offered subject to a reserve price without notice to the bidders.
12. BiMedics Auctions may, at their sole discretion, without reason, notice or liability of any kind, at any time prior to or after commencement of any auction, but prior to close of bidding, alter, withdraw or vary any or all items/lots, refuse to accept any bid or terminate bidding on any or all items/lots, or cancel an auction entirely.
13. The advances, progression, and rules in the bidding shall be regulated at the sole discretion of BiMedics Auctions. BiMedics Auctions reserves the right not to acknowledge or accept any bid. BiMedics Auctions further reserve the right to refuse any bid for any reason.
14. Quantities, descriptions, weights, measurements, dimensions, serial and machine numbers, year and models set out on the items/lots in the auction brochures, catalogues, any advertisements, seller information, and/or invoices or reports are believed to be accurate. However, BiMedics Auctions, owners, or agent(s) are not responsible or liable for any discrepancies, inaccuracies or failure of the items/lots to correspond with any written or verbal representation of such information made by or on behalf of either the BiMedics Auctions or owner, or any perceived or expected standard or custom, or any other particulars such as the genuineness or authenticity of any items/lots. No item/lot shall be sold or deemed sold by description or such information and Buyer shall not be entitled to rely thereon. All such information is given by way of identification only and no warranty, condition, representation or guarantee is made, given or is to be implied. BiMedics Auctions and/or owner are not responsible or liable for any damage or loss (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising as a result of any inaccuracy in respect thereof.
15. Items/Lots are available for inspection prior to auction during the allocated office hours as indicated in the online auction catalogue, found at www.bimedicsauctions.com. Buyers or their agents must satisfy themselves that they wish to participate in the auction.
16. BiMedics Healthcare trading as BiMedics Auction will collect information from you “Buyer/s” before you are able to participate in any auction. The information collected by BiMedics Auctions included but is not limited to: First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Company Number, GST Number, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Phone Number, Email Address.
17. All personal information provided to BiMedics Auctions by the Buyer will be treated confidentially and shall not be passed to third parties, except where necessary to complete the sale of the items/lots. BiMedics Auctions may disclose such confidential information as is required to be disclosed by law, any governmental or regulatory authority or by a court of competent jurisdiction.
18. Buyers can obtain access to their personal information to review, update and correct by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Buyers and Sellers may withdraw personal information by writing to email@example.com
20. All privacy related inquiries are to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Requests to withdraw personal information could prevent BiMedics Auctions from being able to provide services to the buyer.
22. This policy was last updated 07/08/2020
23. BiMedics Auctions If any part of the terms and conditions is deemed unenforceable, the enforceability of any other part of the terms and conditions shall remain unaffected.
24. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties in respect of its subject matter and supersedes any prior written or oral agreement between them relating to it and the parties confirm that they have not entered into the acceptance of these terms and conditions on the basis of any representations that are not expressly incorporated in the terms and conditions. Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in the terms and conditions, but nothing shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
25. These terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the Indian Law.
26. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
27. These terms and conditions may not be changed, amended or modified except by BiMedics Auctions, and maybe changed and modified by BiMedics Auctions at any time.
28. All materials including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, and written and other materials that are a part of any auction brochures, catalogues, any advertisements, seller information, and/or invoices or reports are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned and controlled by BiMedics Auctions.
29. For more information please contact us on +91-7988747411.
Kindly read the Payment terms and refund policy carefully.
1. Bidder/Buyer has to make one time payment of INR 5,500 as a security deposit in which INR 5,000 is a refundable amount and INR 500 is non-refundable amount.
2. After depositing security amount, bidder/Buyer will be able to take part in all type of online auctions organised by BiMedics Auctions.
3. Bidder/Buyer can check the security deposit amount in their profile dashboard and can make a request to refund their security amount (i.e Refundable amount only) from their account dashboard.
1. A Buyer/Bidder can claim their security deposit amount if they have not taken part in an auction or if they have not won a single item in any auctions organised by BiMedics Auctions.
2. Security deposit amount (i.e refundable amount) will not refunded to Buyer/Bidder If a buyer/Bidder denies or refuses to take the items he/she won in an auction organised by Bimedics Auctions. And also if the same buyer wants to participate in future auctions then he/she must have to pay the security deposit amount again.